Birthday month challenge

February being my birthday month, I have decided to take up a very tough challenge as a  gift to myself.  I am hitting the last year of my twenties. It is a wake-up call.

A 21-days detox challenge before I turn 29 is just what I needed.

More than what I can eat, I am dreading the list of food and drinks I need to strictly avoid. In the order of priority:
  1. Caffeine 
  2. Alcohol
  3. Meat
  4. Gluten (for the first week)
  5. Dairy!
I am going to blog the recipes with my twist in each of them and see how it goes. For now wish me luck!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you are going to rock this cleanse. Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels. I am so proud of you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jalpa! Wanted to try your juice cleanse. If I survive this, will give that a go definitely. Too much junk in my trunk to get rid off. :)

      Delete
    2. You look great. You are gonna feel even better real soon. Juice cleanse is hard. I have to get back on it. Kushan is currently doing it for 30 days. He is more disciplined than me. I just juice along with regular food. I am trying to cut out refined sugar and it's the hardest thing.

      A friendly inspiration tip specially for your first 3 days - 'This too shall pass' :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts