Quick fix Bruschetta

Quick Bruschetta by Parinita
Quick Bruschetta, a photo by Parinita on Flickr.
Aishwarya and Dhananjay who are moving to the east coast very soon had dropped by at our place today. The carnivores that I am, I rarely have a supplies for vegetarian friends. So rummaging around my refrigerator I found some mozzarella, tomatoes and plucked some fresh basil leaves from our new herb garden. Every thing was so little in quantity, after topping the bread slices,  it could hardly qualify as a Brucshetta! But anyway, it tasted quite good. To prepare it, I rubbed raw garlic on slightly toasted slices of french loaf, topped it with some tomato, basil and mozzarella. Grilled them for just a min under the oven grill before serving.

Our friends have eaten and left now but I am still enjoying my second glass of Chardonnay as I type.

Comments

Popular Posts