There is a spider on my cupcake!

Happy Halloween everyone. Halloween is big here. The parties had started on Saturday itself. Lots of weirdly dressed Seattleites were walking on the streets with an air of normalcy. I was admiring the efforts of some who were dressed to the detail and few who were scantily dressed all in the name of generating fear ;)

Today Amazon is in a mood as well. We all got emails on Friday:
"Boo! Halloween is nearly here. Bring your little goblins, witches and mini-Draculas to Amazon for Halloween trick-or-treating on Monday, October 31, 3 – 5 pm. Costumes aren’t just for kids! Join the fun by dressing in your favorite Halloween costume, decorating your office, dressing up your dog, or by passing out candy from your office during the trick-or-treat hours."

Are you scared yet?? Eee ha ha ha haw!
It is my first in the office,  so I only got a modest witch hat and tray of Halloween cupcakes! While most have come causally on my floor (Thank God I didn't wear a costume!), I saw a few HR folks from the second floor dressed up. Even their floor is so well decorated. Its nice to see their spirit. Costumes spotted: a chicken, fire engine, spiderman, a leopard, Nemo the fish, a chef and the best of them all a dog dressed as a lobster!

Comments

  1. Great cupcake designs! I shall try these ones on Halloween. My kids love different treats and sweets during Halloween but I'm afraid they might get cavities. Good thing I was warned of the effects of sweets to kids through the dental website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts